If you love eco-friendly wooden toys and are looking for something with a modern design twist then check out Boikido!
When you get Boikido wooden toys for your little one:
- You are offering them toys that meet international safety standards. Safety first!
- You spark your kid's imagination with bright colors and special toy designs, meant to help and support their development in every stage.
- You support the protection of ecosystems, as all the wood for Boikido toys is Forest Stewardship Council certified. This means that tree plantations are monitored in order to benefit local communities but not disturb or damage ecosystems.
Boikido takes even more steps in order to achieve the goal of producing sustainable toys, that are great for your kids and do not harm the environment.
- All the toys are painted with water-based paints that are non-toxic and leave only non-hazardous residues during the production procedure.
- The packaging is made of recycled cardboard and printed with soy-based ink.
- The Boikido manufacturing facilities are environmental-friendly, using alternative energy sources, air and water filters. They also carry social awareness certificates, which means no child labor and sweatshops.
The Boikido toys are organized in categories such as role-playing, stacking, rocking toys etc. This makes it easy to find what you are looking for and you can filter the results by age as well. There are many sellers worldwide, so there is probably one near you as well!