Beautiful eco friendly pottery
When you buy a Ceylon Paper Pottery product:
- You support fair trade and the women of Sri Lanka, who create those wonderful objects working from home.
- You support recycling. The waste products of the local furniture industry are reused. Think of mahogany, teak, rubber and mango woods!
- You support the use of natural, sustainable and biodegradable materials, like paper, wood and sand.
Ceylon Paper Pottery is using their innovative production methods to:
- Keep resources use to a minimum. Their ceramics do not need hours of baking and you can make large vases and platters with very little material, compared to traditional ceramics.
- Exclude the use of toxic varnishes, dyes and other chemicals from their products.
- Create ceramics with unique shapes, shades and textures that are unbreakable and waterproof.
Doesn't that sound like an appealing alternative? Plus, it means much less weight to carry around, if you have to move!