What you get
When you buy a pair of Civic Duty shoes:
- You get shoes that look great and come in a variety of colors and designs, both for men and women, and are suitable for any occasion.
- You get shoes made from Tyvek, a material that is recyclable, durable, breathable, comfortable and water resistant. And vegan as well!
- You can choose the exclusive model of the year.100% of the profits from this model are donated to US-based social benefits and organizations.
A bit of history
When Steven Weinreb lost his job during the economic crisis of 2009, he decided to start his own company. One that would be socially, environmentally and fiscally responsible, different from all those corporations that he detested. That's how Civic Duty was born.
Civic Duty is a unique shoe company, as:
- It “Conspires to Inspire”, by investing a large part of the profits towards a better, more fair society.
- It allows you, the consumer, to choose the cause that will be supported every year, by encouraging suggestions and organizing a voting procedure.
- It uses not only Tyvek by DuPond -that is recyclable- but also environmental-friendly glues and dyes and recycled packaging materials.