Looking for an eco friendly beverage that is healthy for you, tastes great and comes in a package that you will never want to hide in your cupboard? You are looking for Clipper.
By choosing Clipper:
- You support fair trade, that ensures a minimum fair and stable pay for producers, plus a premium that can be invested in the improvement of well being in their community.
- You enjoy hot beverages that are exclusively made with natural ingredients and taste great.
- You get teas that come in non-bleached teabags that can be composted and most of the packaging is recyclable as well. And they have wonderful designs too!
Serious about fair trade
Clipper was the first UK tea company to get the Fair Trade stamp back in 1994. They have also earned some quite prestigious awards these last years:
- The Great Taste Gold in 2011
- The Soil Association Organic Food Awards Highly Recommended in 2011
- The Great Taste Gold in 2012
Clipper offers a wide range of teas, grown in different environments and altitudes, and also natural herbal infusions, decaf teas and coffees and hot chocolate. There is something for every taste!