Sleep like a green angel
Imagine sleeping like a baby in a soft cocoon made from all-natural materials that support your body and the environment at the same time. Time to find out about COCO-MAT.
When you buy COCO-MAT beds and other furniture:
- You get products made from all-natural materials, like cotton, seaweed, hardwood, goose down, wool, linen, natural rubber and coconut fiber, among others.
- You can be sure that your body has optimal support and your muscles and joints can enjoy a deep relaxation, thanks to the many layers of COCO-MAT bed systems
- You support sustainability, as COCO-MAT has a 96% recycling rate and uses no harsh chemicals or dyes in any products.
The people at COCO-MAT make it clear that they care both about the environment and the people. This is why they engage in corporate practices that promote both sustainability and social justice:
- The COCO-MAT factory is not a sweatshop located in some obscure country far-far away. It is located in Xanthi, a city in Northern Greece. No chemicals are used, recycling is the norm and the energy comes from renewable sources.
- The COCO-MAT employees around the world get a bonus if they choose to bike to work, instead of driving.
- The staff comes from 28 nationalities and 9 different religions and there is no discrimination based on race, beliefs, age or gender. Many people with special skills -COCO-MAT's preferred term for handicapped people- are employed as well.
If you are fascinated with the green approach of this company, you will be happy to know that they offer a wide variety of furniture, home accessories, children's toys and linen as well and their products are available worldwide!