Are you looking for the softest organic materials to wrap yourself and the ones you love? Then Living Crafts has just what you need!
When you buy a product from Living Crafts:
- You get products made of natural organic blends like cotton, Australian wool, Indian silk and bamboo-produced viscose.
- You get products where all the details are made with care: labels, threads, lace and zippers are made using mainly cotton and chrome- and nickel-free metal.
- You support a company where the factories recycle energy and use 100% wind power!
Living Crafts is mindful about its environmental impact and tries to minimize it in other ways as well:
- The whole production process, from the raw material to the packaging, happens in the same factory, in order to avoid unnecessary transport.
- The packaging of the products consists of recyclable polyethylene and recycled cardboard. The sleeves used for socks and tights are also made of recyclable cardboard.
- Their factories offer safe working conditions and fair wages to all workers.
If you are intrigued by the environmental and social focus of Living Crafts, you will be glad to know that they offer a great variety of products for babies, men, women and the home. There is even a special collection for people with sensitive skin!