Free range, organic and GMO free
Do you want the best quality meat, dairy and vegetable produce for your family, without having to worry about pesticides and GMOs? Then it's time to go organic!
Organic Valley is a cooperative of 1834 farm owners, who commit to produce top quality products for you and your family. Each time you buy Organic Valley product:
- You get meat and dairy that has been produced without the use of GMOs, synthetic fertilizers and chemical pesticides that pollute fresh water resources.
- You enjoy clean food that was produced without the use of antibiotics and synthetic growth hormones, that can lead to serious health issues in the case of both adults and children.
- You consume the most nutrient-dense foods, as they have been produced on healthy pastures, with rich soil, clean air and plenty of sunshine.
Always working to improve
Organic Valley is not just making claims about the way its farmers produce their products. It carries the USDA Organic Seal, that ensures the quality of the products. On top of it:
- Organic Valley is constantly doing research to find more sustainable and ecological ways to farm.
- All farmers take great care of their animals, providing adequate food, plenty of space and holistic health care, without the use of antibiotics.
- All farmers provide high quality working conditions and fair pays to their staff as well as organic farming training.
The cooperative's sustainability reports are available to the public, promoting transparency and hoping that other firms will follow their example. If you want to support your local organic farmers and protect your health at the same time, check out Organic Valley's great product variety.
Do you represent this company?