It's never too early to educate your kids about sustainability. And with Plan Toys, they are going to love the process!
When you buy Plan Toys for your little ones:
- You get toys that are non-toxic, made from sustainable, recycled or recyclable materials, using water-based dyes and inks.
- You support a company that is sustainable in all stages of production, from the design up to the packaging of the products.
- You provide your kids with award-winning toys that are not only environmental-friendly, but also fun to play with and educational as well. That's what toys are for, after all!
Green and social
Plan Toys knows that being sustainability without being socially conscious makes little sense. That is why the company tries hard to support groups and communities as well. Plan Toys:
- Has a Children's Museum in their Thailand factory and collaborates with the Sarnsaeng-Arun Foundation
- Engages in tree-planting projects in different locations around the world
- Supports fund-raising for children with special needs
- Offers creative programs for children during school holidays
Plan Toys are designed by special designers with the help and guidance of educators. They have received many awards by prestigious USA and German associations, including the Parent's Choice Gold for their Eco Town. Children who grow up playing with sustainable toys are more likely to become adults who care about environmental preservation. Are you thinking what we are thinking? Plan toys are the way to go.