When you purchase Pukka products:
- You get detailed information on the use and health benefits of each herbal infusion, tea, supplement or beauty product, so you can decide what is best for your needs.
- You get products made of teas and herbs that have been grown sustainably and are certified fair trade and organic.
- You help support 108 species of rare, endangered trees.
“Pukka” in Hindi means “top quality”, “genuine” and “authentic”. This is why Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell considered this the perfect name for their company. The two founders are ayuverda believers themselves and Sebastian is also a certified practitioner and specialist in Chinese and Western herbal medicine. That's why they:
- Offer a variety of products that allow for an holistic approach, including teas, herbal infusions, skin care products, healthy oils and special packs.
- Offer information on ayuverda and simple advice towards a better health and balanced life on their website, making natural healing accessible to everyone.
- Have set up a “Pukkapedia” where you can find hundreds of herbs and spices and their medicinal properties, so that you can make informed, healthy choices.
Ready to try the ayuverdic way of life? You can start with one of the Pukka packs for cleansing and detox, their yoga pack for meditating to clean your mind, or just one of their delicious teas!
Do you represent this company?